Thursday, November 10, 2011

a) Physical description about myself
Well, I’m a relatively short man, with few blonde hairs on my head. I have green eyes, both of them.  I enjoy wear casual clothes like blue jeans, t-shirt, shoes. I do few physical exercises, so I’m a quite stocky man. My wife says I’m a handsome husband. I have to try to keep her happy. By other hand, I have a thin lips, plump nose, and white skin. I ‘m very happy with myself (I have no choice)…






b) Physical description about my wife
My wife is a very sweet woman, with long black hair, big dark eyes, dark skin, and a wide smile. She is relatively normal size, with a little overweight. But, she looks fine, yet. Her face have beautiful cheeks, lightly red.

2 comments:

  1. Good picture Marcelo, is like a space hero from the movie "Armaggedon" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. of Course, my friend, I 'm a hero for my family

    thanks

    ReplyDelete