Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Favorite web site

Now, I have to speak about my favorite web site.  I don't have a favorite web site at this time. Maybe due to a lot of work. Maybe, because i have not time to enjoy the internet.

Even so, i frequently visit several useful sites, like newspapers web sites (www.emol.com, www.lun.com, www.nytimes.com - to improve my english language ), or sites relates to online stores (www.falabella.com, www.paris.com, www.sodimac.com), or personal email site (gmail), or sites to post same pictures of my family (picasaweb.googles.com/marcelbe)

I wanna talk about this site. It seems like other pictures' site. But it's simple, clean, easy to use, intuitive, and easy to remember. I can post several pictures of my family on it. Share it with my family, friends, neighbors. I like this place because i can go back, traveling back through the time, and remember that beautiful epoch. I enjoy seeing these pictures.

Many pictures can be upload, download, sorted, arranged, searched, and, of course, enjoying. You can connect the computer to any other device, like Smart TV to see (in big) the pictures. It's a very useful and funny place for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcelo,

    Picasa? I haven't tried this website myself.
    Thanks for the tip.

    Ernesto

    ReplyDelete