Thursday, October 6, 2011

My First Post about me, in English

Hi Everybody,

My name is Marcelo Becerra. This is my first post. I never wrote a post before.

As a part of my english class, I have to write my first blog.

Well, let's begin.

I'm forty old man. I enjoy the life. I have four children named Marcelo (sixteen), Marely(thirteen), Amanda (five) and Matilde (two). My wife is a very sweet woman.

I work at Kaspch TrafficCom as a project manager of the Costanera Norte 's Central System. I studied at Instituto nacional (college) and I'm Computer Engineer from Universidad de Chile University.

I enjoy everything related to software: learn new languages, build computer programs, work on software design, etc.

Now, i'm learning english language. I need to learn more and more. It's a very good practice.

Thanks a lot.

3 comments:

  1. My friend, view my post is very interesting (je,je,je,je).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcelo! your child is beautiful... thanks God she has the mother' features... ;)

    ReplyDelete