Thursday, October 13, 2011

Comments about BBC website

Hi,

I 'm here again.  In the today english class we learned several good things: review actual news with background english, know the sound of vowels and letters, and expand the english vocabulary with new verbs.

Th BBC web site is great, fantastic. The sound of the all vowels and letters are in this place. I enjoy learn english language. Today I learned the following new words: Iconic, landmark, perched, inaugurated, flock to. By other side, the english sound of the vowels or letters is funny. There are several hard sounds like "shut" (shutdown), shhhh (watch TV or like that) .

Well, I have a ver very hard homework to do every day. I should do the quizz, the test, and listen english while i 'm working.

let's read in the next post.

Cheers !

3 comments:

  1. Right, the BBC website is a great tool. Also the teacher give us a solution for the "real player problem" :D
    From this moment we can to download the MP3 files for the Flatmates episodes, then, whe don't have excuses to not listen the episodes.

    Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaja, there are no excuses to learn!! It's easy and fun :)

    Ernesto

    ReplyDelete
  3. The English languaje is a hard thing for me, because I haven't a good ear for this, but listening to the Flatmates, I think this situation can improve ;)

    BR

    Ronald

    ReplyDelete