Friday, March 30, 2012

Anwers for English Questions

About Kapsch

Past

1. When did you begin/start to work at Kapsch?
2. What was your first position?
3. Did you have any problems at the beginning?

Present:

1. What do you do at Kapsch?
2. How long do you work everyday?
3. How do you get to the office?
4. Describe a typical day at work?
5. What project are you working on at the moment?

Present Perfect

1. How long have you worked for Kapsch?
2. Have you ever travelled abroad?

Plans / dreams

1. What would you like to do in the future (at work)?
2. Would you like to make any changes about your job?

Past
I started to work at Kapsch on March, 2008. My first position was "software developer". I began solving from the easiest SdS (Requests) to more complex ones, time by time.
At the beginning, i tried to know the customer. He was a very, very, very complicated man. I tried to understand him, but now, fours years later, i can't understand yet.
First I though he hadn't receive the correct software support from us (Kapsch). But now, i believe he never will be satisfied, no matter what you are doing for him.

Present
Actually I 'm the "Project Manager" of the Costanera Norte Project.  My main responsibility is to perform the project on time and on budget, getting/giving the best from/to my team, and of course, reaching the satisfaction of the customer (if you read above, this never will happen).

My day begin early, at 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning. After I get up i take my breakfast. Then i "fly" (hehehe) in my car to the office, specially when i have English class. For the first four years, i worked hard from 9:00 to 20:00 or more every day. Now, i try to do my job within the original schedule: from 9:00 to 18:00.

A typical day at Kaspch begins reading important news, emails, and pending tasks from the previous day. Then I organize the job for the rest of the day, giving priority to all of the tasks. Of course, i have to respond to the customer calls or new requirements.

Present Perfect
I have worked for Kapsch during four years. They have been a very good years. I have learned a lot of new things. During the year of 2010, I did a postgraduate named "Leadership and work team". I returned to the university after many years.
In many times, Kapsch has told me "this year, maybe, you will go to other country". But i haven't traveled to other country. I hope this happen soon.

Plans/Dreams
Of course,  i would like to do many changes in my life, and, within my job position. I want to become a better person, more comprehensive and more happy. I want to get a more happy and motivated team. I wanna get a more satisfied customer. I don't know if i would to change the job position. Of course yes if there is more money. 

I want that everybody wants: be happy in everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment